Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

11 April, 2012

NYC n° 210 Chinatown

Vi presento lo smalto NYC n° 210 Chinatown.
Fotografie: fuori al sole. Due strati di smalto.

Predstavljam vam lak za nokte NYC n° 210 Chinatown.
Fotografije: napolju na suncu. Dva sloja laka.

I present to you the nail polish NYC n° 210 Chinatown.
Photographs: outside in the sun. Two layers of nail polish.











4 comments:

  1. I like the dark blue, almost purple hue, this pne has...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not dark blue as it may seem, it is more dark, dark purple, but you know that often on photos colours seem different then they really are.. I adore this colour and almost all dark colours! :-)

      Delete
  2. krasna boja, taman po mom ukusu :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Da znaš, stvarno je lepa, tamno tamno ljubičasta... i po mom ukusu! :-)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)